Advance Fire Control History
- Advance Fire Control was established in London UK in 1991. It created a very good clientele in London Orbital and Portsmouth, SloughAreas. Later one of the owners opened a branch in Toronto Canada in 1993. Advance Fire Control is still running its service in London UKand Dubai UAE (later opened in 2001 in UAE).
- At Advance Fire Control, we are committed to operational excellence and to exceeding our customers’ expectations. This means havingbest-in-class sales, design, installation, and service delivery processes. Good simply is not good enough. We have to be great. Thatrequires a constant focus on seeking out ways to make our processes faster and better, and on investing in our employees to advancetheir careers and propel the company forward.
Environmental Health & Safety
- Advance Fire Control is dedicated to excellence in all of our practices and policies concerning the environment, health and safety. We strive to be good citizens in the communities in which we operate, and to provide a safe, healthy workplace. We are committed to complying with all environmental, health and safety laws and regulations wherever we conduct business.
- We seek to conserve energy, water and raw materials, practice recycling and reduce waste. We are committed to recycling spent batteries, cardboard, paper and waste electrical and electronic equipment. We are reducing our carbon footprint by right sizing our fleet vehicles and employing GPS technology for more efficient day-to-day fleet deployment and management.
- We provide comprehensive safety training, including work site safety programs, ergonomics, and driving and personal protective equipment. This, along with rigorous reporting and tracking, provides the framework to enable us to perform work without injury to employees, contractors and others. We work hard to instill a ‘Life Safety First’ mindset in all of our employees, wherever they may be located.
- Workplace safety is our highest priority and one of the greatest benefits we can offer to our employees and their families. Advance Fire Control’s belief is that all accidents can be prevented. We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for all employees and others on company premises and we are all responsible for maintaining a safe workplace by following safety and health rules and practices.
Harassment-Free / Violence-Free Workplace
- One of Advance Fire Control’s key goals is to maintain a work environment free from discrimination, harassment or personal behaviour that is not conducive to a productive work climate. We are steadfast in our commitment to provide a workplace environment free from intimidation, threats and violent acts.
Drug / Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy
- Substance abuse, including alcohol abuse, is a serious threat to the safety, health and productivity of our organization, employees and customers. Advance Fire Control believes that its employees, customers and shareholders benefit from a workplace free of alcohol and drugs.
Advance Fire Control in Good Standing on Environmental, Safety & Health Compliance Websites
- As a leading fire and life-safety systems contractor, Advance Fire Control makes a strong commitment to the environment, health and safety. In support of that effort, Advance Fire Control is a contractor/supplier in good-standing on a number of important compliance websites. These sites help connect companies with contractors, such as Advance Fire Control, that are deemed to be safe and reliable.